1Do I need prior DJ experience to do this course?
Absolutely no experience needed. I teach complete beginners with zero experience all the time. I have a 100% success rate and am so confident in the strength of the course, that at the end of the course I will give you live sets at our established club events.
2What genres of music do you cover?
We specialise in all types of music: from deep house, future house, tech house, brazillian bass to electro and progressive house, trance, trap, bounce, not to mention RNB, pop and party hits. At Club Ready DJ School we have training exercises, using all the main genres to take you from knowing little or nothing to being a world class DJ in a matter of weeks.
3Do I need to own DJ equipment to do this course?
No, not at all. Our courses are designed to give you a feel for DJIng and give you a solid understanding of what it’s all about. You could do the exercises on most DJ apps and sure it would be a lot more fiddly than having your own gear, but our aim is to inspire you to want to take it further and if you do decide to buy DJ equipment, I can arrange significant discounts for you on all Pioneer DJ Equipment.
4Does it matter that I do not have club gear?
It really doesn’t matter what DJ equipment you have the good news is that you have DJ gear. What you’re going to quickly notice is all DJ gear shares the exact same basic operations, the only real difference between club gear and say a DJ controller is the software that is used to run them. We have videos on all the main DJ Software', showing you how to prepare your music for playback, but when it comes to actually playing, all the main features on all equipment are the exact same!
5How do I get the free bonus content?
The Club Pack is bundled in with the Club Ready DJ Course so to get the bonus material simply buy the Club Ready DJ Course and you’ll be given log in details where you can access the whole course. You will also be able to access the Club Pack bonuses straight away.
6Once I pay how does it all work?
As soon as you pay you will be sent a log in for our training page. Once inside the training page, you can access all the videos and begin your training. You have lifetime access and you will see there is a student profile area where you can track your own progress, set and achieve goals, bookmark your favourite exercises plus a place to submit your mix tapes for grading. The process is easy, sign up now and let’s do this!
7Can you list a few DJs you have taught and their achievements?
Happily! Here are some that come to mind:
Kevin Hucker https://www.facebook.com/kevinhucker24
- Main stage residency at Australia’s #1 home of the harder styles ‘Masif Saturdays’
- Winner of the Defqon.1 Australia 2016 DJ Contest.
- Biggest performances include Defqon.1 Australia 2016 PURPLE stage, Defqon.1 The Netherlands 2017 PURPLE stage and Defqon.1 Australia 2017 U.V. stage.
- Interstate performances include clubs in Newcastle and Singleton.
- Signed to Noice Management
Jessica Cross https://www.facebook.com/jessica.cross.357
- Played Stereosonic 2016
- Played Defqon 2016
- Toured with Groove Cruise in LA and Miami
- Won Your Shot 2016
- Residencies at Candys Apartment and Masif
- Released own original material
Joel Rogers https://www.facebook.com/Joel.Rogerss
- Winning Your Shot 2017
- Headlining mainstage Homebar
- On going World Bar gigs
- Chinese Laundry mainstage
- Played 90 gigs in 2017
Roxy Lola https://www.facebook.com/roxylola22
- DJing the H&M x Erdem launch party
- DJing at Footlocker for 4 days for the launch of Rihanna's Fenty Puma season 3
- DJing a G-Star Raw party
- DJing a Moët & Chandon party at the races
- And also the 10 Magazine Australia party
Sol Walshe https://www.facebook.com/djsolsydney/
- Played at Splendour In The Grass 2016 and 2017
- Played at Cafe Del Mar on NYE
- Regular gigs at Bungalow 8
- Main stage set at The Plot Festival 2017
- Residency at Marrickville Bowling Club.
- One of his original tracks hit 10k plays on Spotify.
- Has his own radio show on Bondi Beach Radio
This is only touching the surfacing of my students accomplishments.
8If I don’t like the course can I get my money back?
100% money back guarantee for 12 weeks! This means you can try the course for free for 12 weeks and if you decide you don’t like it, you get your money back. This takes all the risk out of learning and in my opinion makes this irresistible!
9Can I get a certificate when I finish the course?
Certainly. Once your mix has successfully passed you will be sent a certificate (on request).